School's out - hooray! Getting a little bored doing the same old thing? Fear not, we're here with some suggestions!
- Learn to code with MIT Scratch (best for younger kids) and then graduate to Codeacademy.
- Teach yourself that language you’ve always wanted to learn with Duolingo.. Du kan snakke og skrive norsk!
- Build your own robot butler with Lego Robots or Arduino.
- It’s time for some science projects! We like to stick to the classics - Learn with Bill Nye
- More of an arts ’n crafts type? Try your hand at creating ice chalk and foam paint.
Needless to say, these projects are really fun for all ages - so don’t be surprised if your parents want to join in on the fun!